DraftStoppa® TopHat™ AT100D (120V Export Model)
The DraftStoppa® TopHat™ is an innovative, energy efficient, ducted ceiling exhaust fan incorporating the Award Winning DraftStoppa® concept.
Devised, developed and fully manufactured in Australia, the TopHat™ combines high output and maximum performance with a unique self-sealing design. It is the only totally enclosed fan system with the ability to exhaust air to the outside without return air coming back in.
Made from recyclable, fire retardant materials, the TopHat™ is simple to install, and can be installed into new homes and well as being retro-fitted into established homes.
- The revolutionary VorTecs™ grille, featuring a unique “swirl” design fascia, boosts air movement and cuts energy usage.
- A unique aerofoil blade design that maximises air lift, minimises back draft, and reduces noise level.
- Award-winning DraftStoppa technology seals out dust, pollution, vermin, water and snow.
- Saves on heating & cooling costs!
- Easy to install.
- CSA Approval No: 237083
- Model: AT100D
- Rating: 120V, 60 Hz, 0.92 A, 53.2 W
- Air movement at outlet of 10’ duct: 200 cubic feet per minute.
- Duct: 6” x 10’
- Eave Vent: 7” x 7”
- Wiring terminal box
- TopHat™ Kit: fan, grill, duct tape and hole template
Tests indicate a peak performance flow rate of 104 litres per second (220 cubic feetper minute) at the end of a 10 foot length of duct with a register/vent attached to the outlet.
Tests supervised and analysed by Dr Cooper, a recognised Australian expert in fan design and testing.
I fitted one of your DraftStoppa units to our ensuite fan about 3 weeks ago. This bathroom used to get so hot I could hardly breathe in there, after fitting your DraftStoppa the same bathroom is much cooler. I am now saving for another unit for our main bathroom. The DraftStoppa certainly works.